Friday, January 19, 2018

Hello World!

So!
As it turns out, I finally have a blog! [insert_cheerful_crowd_applause_here]
Thank you, thank you. Even if, to be perfectly honest, you should thank Avrin Kelly (@AvrinKelly on Twitter, the amazing owner of the Wicked Shorts horror blog - go see it, follow it and love it, it's awesome!) who has been, obviously, amazing and helped me a *lot* in making it.
I mean a LOT lot.

"And what now?" I hear you ask.
Well, what an absolutely gorgeous and well thought question. It's almost like I wrote it myself.
...No please. Stop. I draw the line at the golf clubs being thrown on stage for bad jokes. PUT DOWN THAT CHAINSAW D:
*composes himself*
Right, we all calmed down? Good.
Now the fun just begins! I've got already a couple of shorts I'll put around here. "ETA to destination: 10 minutes" is one (I'm gonna finish it, promise!), then "Halifax", "Tryouts" and many more to come!
Obviously, you can find here news and ravings about my more meaty literary works (Elemental - The Calling, available in Italian and English, and Tiogair, my upcoming Cyberfantasy Thriller with Erotica elements, coming soon!)
With this format I intend to expand #CharactersTell as well - From just a tag on Twitter, I intend to start having character building tips, and even longer, more in-depth interviews with characters from other authors to showcase here!
And not always Main Characters either!
Along with that, you can expect some rants, some reviews from time to time (I'm not a professional, but I *can* be opinionated), general sillyness and pictures of cats. Mainly, my cat.
Meet Leo.
If something borks in the blog or you see nonsensical stuff, blame him and his tendency of walking all over my keyboard. Even if it's most probably my fault.

With that being said, I think this is quite enough to keep you guys entertained for a while, if I can get over my absolutely horrible scheduling capabilities. But I'll try! Promise!
See you soon!

2 comments:

#CharactersTell Main Character Week - Interview with Elle Deschampes

Wow...well, September has been a bit of an eventful month in RL for me, but we're luckily back to our regular schedule - and not only th...